Down the rabbit hole, Alice!
Statistical analysis reveals that the average person has just one birthday each year, but at least 364 unbirthdays. According to the Mad Hatter in “Alice in Wonderland”, such events are entirely worthy of celebration!
Find an enormous top hat or a spectacular petticoat party dress, (or both!?), and indulge everyone’s desire for fun with a Madly Extravagant Unbirthday à la Alice! And since such an event is by its very nature over the top, upgrade and get a photo booth. But even better, wilder and more extravaganter? A custom step and repeat backdrop to commemorate the madness, naturally. For the company unbirthday bash, plaster the background of all the photos with something more memorable than just the company logo by adding the date, venue, the Mad Hatter icon… as you like! For an extravaganza of the personal fun variety, make up your own madly adventurous logo and tell everyone to bring a camera.
Alice in Wonderland Step and Repeat Designs
BENEFITS TO HAVING A STEP AND REPEAT AND OPEN AIR PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL
- Create a unique backdrop for an Unbirthday Party
- The backdrop can match the theme and decor of the party
- Make everyone feel extra special with the “VIP” feel
- Eliminate stress over where to take photos
- Spacious and open, as opposed to a cramped, enclosed photo booth
- More visible and more approachable than a photo booth
- Folks can walk right up and get their photo taken
- More people can pose in a single shot than in a photo booth
- All guests will feel included (even the older crowd)
- Real, live attendant to make sure everything goes smoothly
Your backdrop can have an Un-Birthday celebrant’s name, birth date, the location, etc. Even without an unbirthday (any excuse will do for a theme party), your backdrop can have custom touches like the date, location, or a title if you like. Themed artwork will make this day memorable and special. Everyone will love getting their pictures taken in front of this custom step and repeat wall.